Eearly in the morning and I was just experimenting with this new toy.... Hopefuly my next contribution will be more useful but for the time being I leave this image, the road we are all on, forever winding into the unknown :-)
Very nice place to be early in the morning :) I'm glad you started playing with this new toy :))) Are you sure you don´t want that photo down there of you: I think you all look very nice, even your startled expression saying: «only yesterday this place was so peaceful, where did this little warm bit of person come from? ;)
1 Comments:
Very nice place to be early in the morning :) I'm glad you started playing with this new toy :))) Are you sure you don´t want that photo down there of you: I think you all look very nice, even your startled expression saying: «only yesterday this place was so peaceful, where did this little warm bit of person come from? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home