We, Us, and Ourselves

A blog about the three best things in the whole world: We, Us and Ourselves ;)

10 September 2006

People practising birthday celebrations ... preparations continue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvaAyZO2Ccc

Turn down your computer sound level a little - click on the above link - and watch to the very end to spot the family member who is warming up for big teia birthday celebrations!!

See the lovely birthday card I received with this link ... an uncanny likeness of the two sisters don't you think .....?

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=1275792001874M132510972Y

2 Comments:

Blogger Teia said...

Oh Skippy, thank you very much for this warming up for my 50th celebration :) It was so nice to watch the film, thanks!!!!
(now I'm going to send you my warming up for your celebration... yes, yes, I know: 5 days late: but it was exactly the warming up that took a bit longer than expected ;)
Hope you enjoy the surprise !

11:02 pm  
Blogger SueTHeuS said...

what a lovely card I received! I have included the link in the post so that others can enjoy it too!did you watch the video clip right to the end to see all the dancing?

2:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home