We, Us, and Ourselves

A blog about the three best things in the whole world: We, Us and Ourselves ;)

23 September 2005

My present mania is ...


... making tea with disposable tea filters and with tea that I buy by weight (100 grams at a time in little brown paper bags) and from these huge boxes imported directly from where the tea grows ... Just had three cups of Ceylon Orange Pekoe from the Garden of Pettiagalla, wherever that is, really nice tea ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

Is the tea that you buy expensive? If not, you could bring one of your little brown paper bags when you come over....

7:28 pm  
Blogger Teia said...

Do they sell these filters over there?
I found out that my favourite tea, the Ceylon Orange Pekoe from Pettiagallia, is grown in the «distinct Pettiagalla tea garden in Sri Lanka» ... more info here: http://www.venalicia.com/en/catalogue/t000118.php
(but don't buy it online, I bought it cheaper over here...)

10:08 pm  
Blogger gigi said...

Haven't seen the tea filters, but am sure you could find them somewhere. I have see Ceylon teas, but don't know if that particular one is available here. Bring some over anyway....

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home