I was here today in the 'room with a view' BUT a tiny baby lagartixa was also there running around the room: animals just love me ;) I'm going to have my tea now, be back later...
I think the lizards have found out other ways in to the 'room with a view'... Acontece muito aqui: eu levei tempo a acreditar que uma amiga minha que vive no 7ºandar tivesse lagartixas a entrar-lhe pela varanda, mas um dia vi uma lagartixa a subir a fachada do prédio em grande velocidade, e... acreditei ;)
1 Comments:
I think the lizards have found out other ways in to the 'room with a view'... Acontece muito aqui: eu levei tempo a acreditar que uma amiga minha que vive no 7ºandar tivesse lagartixas a entrar-lhe pela varanda, mas um dia vi uma lagartixa a subir a fachada do prédio em grande velocidade, e... acreditei ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home